viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Post 5: Postgraduate studies

Hi, today I would like to talk you about my future; and I don`t know, I think that I`m still not sure about what I will do exactly, but I have some ideas.

When I will finish my degree, in the 2020 approximately, I would like to do a master in contemporary dance in other country. I want to do it because I feel me interested in this technique of movement, and I want to learn more about this. In my degree we have four courses of contemporary dance, but it`s  slow in the first years, and in the next years is more fast, but even so it`s basic.

I believe that in other country such as England I could learn more. I know that in this place there are a good schools, because my professor was go to England to study, and she told me everything.

In my opinion the dance must study in physical classes, must be a practical class in movement, so I going to search a place where I can go a lot classes in the week, I want to have a good training, this is my opinion.

Bye bye!


8 comentarios:

  1. marycony! I´m glad you want to continue perfecting your dance abroad :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. England !! wow is a great country, certainly if you really want to study there you are going to achieve it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cony <3 it is very important that you continue your studies, i´m glad for you !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The possibilities of contiue the studies are many, I think you will do very good.

    ResponderEliminar

  5. What a good idea, there are many places where you can take contemporary dance courses. We could search and see which are the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. is a fascinating idea, I would like to know more

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Mariconi! I want to go too or PARTS! let's go together!

    ResponderEliminar