sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017

Post 4: My favorites recipes

Hello everybody, how are you? I`m so fain because it will be weekend; and in the weekend we can eat more, and we can eat delicious meals. I have some preparations that I love it, and although they aren`t healthy foods, they are delicious for me, and for my family, because they tell me that I`m talent for prepare lemon pie, pancakes and "calzones rotos", that it`s a Chilean recipes. 

About this, my mom to teach me how to make these recipes. Now I`m going to talk how make integral pancakes with fruits and ice cream, (so caloric, so fantastic haha). 

Okey... In the first place you must have integral flour, milk or water, sugar or stevia and three eggs for to prepare the pancakes. And blancmange and the ice cream. 

So, you have to mix the flour, the eggs, the milk or water and the sugar or stevia. Subsequently you have to fry in a frying pan the mix; and to put the blancmange inside the pancakes, and put above it the ice cream. 

It`s ready!! 


I hope that in other post I could to teach how make a lemon pie and my classics “calzones rotos” hahaha. Bye Bye 

4 comentarios:

  1. i love your calzones rotos !!!! and i want taste the lemon pie !!! please XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. delicious, I'd love to know more about your recipes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey! you have the best "calzones rotos" of the university! can you bring me for friday? thank you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It sound delicious and also easy to cook, I think I can try it some day.

    ResponderEliminar