viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Blog 6: Animal I`d like to be


Hello again classmates, today I`m going to talk about the animal that I would like to be. In the first place I believe that all animal are beautiful creatures, and I love and respect all living things, because we and they are important in the universe. Although of this, I think that we are animals of the land, and because of own condition we related to similar animals, I mean that we related to animals that are living in the same environment, for example dogs, cats, birds horses, and others quadrupeds animals.

In that sense I hope that when I will die, I could revive in a feline animal, because I like so much for different reasons, but principally because I love their perception. I think that they are animals that enjoy each moment, because they live intensely all things, they are in permanent state of alert, and they excited with a lot stimulus, for example when they eat, and play with others animals and things Also I think that they are a good-natured animals because they live your life and don`t bother to others animals, and nor to do judge about others lifes.

Specifically I would like a panther because it live in the jungle and it enjoy the nature, it is in contact with the more important that it`s the earth. I hope that I could be a panther someday and be happy and spontaneous.

Byeeee! 

3 comentarios:

  1. I thik you are happy and spontaneus in this life, but being a panther should be interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is a good animal, I love feline, is true they have a lot of skills I would love to have

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How amazing to think that after death a reincarnation in an animal arises

    ResponderEliminar