viernes, 6 de octubre de 2017

Post 3 : My future job

Hi, again... Today I have to talk about my future job. Actually I don´t know what I will do in the future, but I have some ideas about it. I always interesting me in the pedagogy dance, because I think that the young people could change the ways to teach dance. In the actual panorama there are not regulations to teach dance, and there are professors that use a negative practices in their classes.
In the future I would like to work as professor of dance, and investigate about how to teach corporal practices, and generate a positive enviroment in each class.
I don`t have one particular interest in the age of the students, I would like to work with people of differents ages, I would like to work in differents places, such as schools, academies and institutions. I`m going to have to move during the day so I can do my classes, of course only in one city, I couldn`travel for differents towns and cities every day...
About money I don`t have pretentions of my salary, only I would like to have enough to live well, without luxury.

I hope that you enjoy your future job, bye



5 comentarios: