viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

Post eight: Summer Holidays

Hello! How are you? I suppose that you are fine, because there has been some holidays to rest... and today is Friday and we will rest. 

Now, I have to talk about my future holidays. I really don´t know what I will do in the summer holidays, but I want to go somewhere. I think that I will do it, because I have a scholarship; it's free money for my expenses but I´m saving some money to go out in my holidays. 

I would like to visit Peru, because It´s a cheap country, I believe that is a great country to visit, and especially for students, because we don´t have a lot money. 

I would like to go with some friend because we could find a cheap place each night.

I don´t have specific activities or places to visit, but I have some ideas about what I would do. For example, in the first place I would like to visit the ruins of Machu Pichu because is a special place in the world. I imagine the culture that was there, the wise old people, the children, the women and men that that lived there.

Also I want to visit similar mountains like this and go all over a typical towns of Peru. My friend Sara told me that the food is so cheap, for example you could eat a delicious lunch or dinner with $3000 chilean pesos, I hope that I can also taste many foods.

Bye bye

 

7 comentarios:

  1. i hope that you could go, so you can told me all of you stories!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really good choice ! I don´t know peru yet but I hope some day I am going to travel to discover this great country

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I traveled to Tacna in September of this year and I confirm you that eating in Peru is very cheap and delicious. I recommend you try it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I still want to save money but I never manage to do it, it is very difficult for me because I always need it

    ResponderEliminar

  5. Go to Peru! I will also be around those sides. You can go with very little money and have a great time!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would also like to visit Machu Pichu but I don`t have money :(

    ResponderEliminar