lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

Post 9: Changes in my faculty and in the study program

Hii, Today I´m going to talk about some changes for my faculty and the study program. In the first place I would like tell you that my degree is so demanding, because we are every day in classes, approximately during 10 hours each day. It´s sometimes is so exhausting for the students; about this I think that must exist a type of order during the day, for example that the professor to organize the different classes thinking in the exhaustion of the body. I believe that could be in the morning the hard practices and in the afternoon the theoretical classes. In general I`m agreement whit my different subjects, my workload and length of studies. 

In the second point I would like do some changes in the infrastructure, because the faculty of arts is a building so old, and now don´t have a good conditions for the students and professors, for example we don´t have a natural places for rest, in the faculty there aren´t trees or grass, but now the university is building a patio for the students. 

About the use of technology we only use the loudspeaker and notebook for the music of the class. We don´t use other technology because own work is so practical and needs that we are only with owns bodies. In that sense I wouldn`t do changes in this aspect. 


I hope that you have enjoyed my blog, and I see you soon. Here a photo of my faculty. Bye Bye



2 comentarios: