viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2017

Post 1: I would like to visit Peru

Hi, I`m María Constanza Astorga. Welcome to my English blog. Today I will talk about one country that I want to visit.

During sometime I`ve thought that I would like to visit Peru, because I never have traveled to another country and I believe that it would be better to visit Latino America in the first place.

I`ve saw some photos and it`s so beautiful, because there are natural places and also there they have the ruins of Machu pichu, it means the old mountain, and it`s around 2490 meters above sea level. 

So I want to go this ruins to tour the place, because it`s a unique experience. Also I could visit the Moray and Sacsayhuanán, that are others important places in Peru, they are archeological places and They have a spiritual meaning for the Peruvian culture.

So I would like go to enjoy this country in my vacations but I wouldn`t go to live there, only I would like enjoy of this its natural wonders.

I hope that you enjoy my post, I'll see you soon. Here there are some photos of the places that I mentioned to you
Byee!


3 comentarios:

  1. i think that peru has incredibles lanscapes!i have friends that they went to Machu pichu and they told that is majestic !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never been in Machu Pichu, but I visited Lima in Peru, and I can say is beutifull, eventhough It is the capital of the country is so diversity, you have the beaches, and also the downtown that have an old architecture from colonia times, If you'll travel to Peru, I recommended you to pass for Lima, just 3 days if you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also want to travel to, in fact in my post also talk about this place jajaj

    ResponderEliminar